Rules of Play
Children MUST wear Non-slip socks. Parents MUST wear socks in the playground
- Non-slip Socks must be worn at ALL TIMES. Adults supervising should should wear normal socks.
- NO bare feet, NO shoes.
- Sanitize hands
- Children under 5 years old should be supervised at all time by parents
- NO adults are allowed to play on the equipment.
- Watch out for other children around you
- Read the signs properly before entering to different fun areas
- No food or drink on or near the playground area.
Please do not bring sick children to play. We keep everything clean but ask you help us minimize the spread of germs. Any kids observed to have a fever, vomit or show other outward signs of illness will be asked to leave. You may return 24 hours after symptoms cease.
HIPPO REFUND POLICY
- At HIPPO PLAYGROUND all products and services are NON-REFUNDABLE including the general admission and non-slip socks. However, we can offer you a free admission ticket on your next entry.
- If in exceptional circumstances a refund is required, a $10.00 transaction fee will be deducted per ticket.
Refunds or exchanges are not available where you simply change your mind
Are drop offs allowed?
NO DROP-OFFS: Drop-offs are not permitted. Parents or guardians must accompany and supervise minors while at hippo playground at all times.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 5 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT THE AGE OF 18 AND OVER.
- NO ROUGH PLAYING OR YELLING IS ALLOWED AT OUR PREMISES.
- ONLY ONE PERSON PER SLIDE/ SWING/ JUMP AT A TIME.
- NO JUMPING OFF SLIDING BOARD.
- NO GLASS/BOTTLE OR ANY FOOD OR DRINK IN THE PLAYGROUND.
- OVER 13 YEARS OLD IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE ON THE EQUIPMENTS.
- SMOKING ARE PROHIBTED AT ALL TIMES.
- CHILDREN AND ADULTS MUST WEAR SOCKS AT ALL TIME IN THE PLAY AREA FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY REASONS.
- SHOES MUST BE TAKEN OFF BEFORE ENTERING THE PLAYGROUND.
- NO BARE FEET IS ALLOWED WHEN USING OUR EQUIPMENT OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO EXIT THE PLAYGROUND OR TO PURCHASE A NON SLIP SOCKS AT THE COUNTER.
- PLEASE REPORT ALL ACCIDENTS TO ANY OF OUR STAFF MEMBER.
HIPPO create these rules which are designed to minimise the risk of injury to your children, so we have displayed these rules at the entrance to different areas. Prior to your fun time, PLEASE read and explain to children. HIPPO staff will be enforcing our rules so please follow them as staff reserve the rights to remove guests from any facility if necessary to ensure all children to play and enjoy safely.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- WHEN PURCHASING A TICKET TO HIPPO PLAYGROUND YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE HIPPO PLAYGROUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS WELL AS FOLLOWING THE HIPPO PLAYGROUND RULES AND SAFETY GUIDELINES.
- HIPPO PLAYGROUND AND CAFÉ IS NOT A DROP OFF CENTRE, PARENTS AND CAREGIVERES MUST BE ACCOMPAINED ACTIVELY WITH THE CHILD AT ALL TIMES.
- PLASE DO NOT VISIT HIPPO PLAYGROUND & CAFÉ IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD HAS EXPEREINCED VOMITING OR DIARRHEA IN THE LAST 48 – 72 HOURS AND ANY OTHER SICKNESS AS IT COULD BE CONTANGIOUS AND PASSED ON TO OTHERS.
- USE OF PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- PLAY AREA IS RESERVED FOR CUSTOMERS WITH TICKETS ONLY.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED IN HIPPO PLAYGROUND AND CAFÉ AT ALL TIMES.
- CAKES ARE ONLY EATABLE IN PARTY ROOMS NOT ON THE PREMISES.
- IF YOUR CHILD IS WEARING A CAST AND HAS THE APPROVAL OF ENTRY FROM THE PARENT MAKE SURE TO KEEP A DISTANCE TOWARDS OTHERS TO PREVENT ANY OTHER ACCIDENTS OCCURING AND ALSO FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. PARENT OF THE CHILD WITH CAST ON WILL NEED TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY IF ANY ACCIDENTS OCCUR DUE TO THE CAUSE FROM CHILD WITH CAST ON.
- HIPPO PLAYGROUND AND CAFÉ TAKES NO REPSONSIBLY FOR INJURIES, UNLESS IT WAS CAUSED FROM BROKEN EQUIPMENT FROM OUR PLAYGROUND.
- HIPPO PLAYGROUND AND CAFÉ TAKES NO RESPONSBILY FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
- ANY CHILD FOUND LEFT ON THE PREMISES WITHOUT A PARENT ACCOMPANIED WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- STAFF WILL BE PATROLLING FOR GENERAL SUPERVISION ONLY. ACTIVE SUPERVISION OF YOUR CHILDREN IS RECOMMENDED AT ALL TIMES.